The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Stefan Palios, Freelance Sales Blueprint, or Fifth Floor Capital Inc. (“Company”). These Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) apply when you visit or use the Company website (freelancesalesblueprint.com), social media channels, and related platforms (“Sites”), or use or purchase our products (such as courses and templates) (“Products”). The term “user,” “you” and “your” refers to site visitors and users of the Sites and customers of our Products.
Terms and conditions
1. ACCESSING THE SITES AND PRODUCTS
In order to access the Sites and/or online Products, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web through devices that access web-based content and pay any service fees associated with such access.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the Sites (or any part thereof) or Products, for any reason and without notice. You agree that Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, interruption, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites and/or Products. We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the features of the Sites and Products caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
2. FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES
To access or use the Sites or Products, you must be eighteen (18) years old or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service. Minors are prohibited from using the Sites and/or Products.
You may use the Sites and/or Products for lawful purposes only. You agree to use the Sites and/or Products for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Sites and/or Products any material which violates or infringes our rights, or the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
a. Product Description
While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Products, please do not accept the description as entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
b. Customer Account
Our Products are delivered to you online in a digital format (i.e., no physical products are shipped to you). In order to access the Products, you will be required to establish a Customer Account by providing information about yourself including your name, current email address, username, password and other personal information, which you must treat as confidential. You agree that any such information you give to the Company will always be accurate, correct and up-to-date, otherwise we will not be able to deliver important details about your Product purchase(s) to you.
You agree that the Products, including any materials contained therein, any usernames or passwords, may only be used by you - the individual who is the customer on record with the Company - as permitted herein and may not be sold or distributed without the Company’s express written consent.
c. Product Payments
You agree to make timely and full payments to the Company for purchased Product(s) (regardless of whether you selected to pay for the Product(s) in full or with a payment plan).
You authorize Company to automatically charge the credit card on file for any and all payment balances owed and you agree to keep this information current and up-to-date with the Company. If any payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, Company may revoke your access to the Products, without refund.
d. Refund Policy
Refunds for your purchase of Product(s) are not available. You agree to make timely and full payments to the Company for your purchase(s).
e. Limited License
For Products you have purchased, the Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license for your own personal and internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, sell, create competing products or services, enhance, or in any way exploit any of the Products in any manner.
You shall not remove any copyright notice from any of the Products. Doing so may infringe on our intellectual property rights, as outlined below.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICIES
The Sites and Products contain intellectual property owned by the Company (“Company’s Intellectual Property”) and by third-parties that licensed the content to us (“Third-Party Licensed Intellectual Property”), including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as the business name, logo, all designs, text, videos, audio files, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof, also termed the “look and feel.” You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Sites and Products, Company’s Intellectual Property and Third-Party Licensed Intellectual Property in whole or in part without our prior written consent. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
· Include such content in or with any product or service that you create or distribute;
· Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Sites/Products, use of the Sites/Products, or access to the Sites/Products;
· Establish: (i) a hyperlink, including a deep link, to any page or location on the Sites/Products; or (ii) a frame containing any portion of the Sites/Products, on any other website or text document with hyperlink capabilities without the express written permission of the Company;
· Copy such content onto your or any other website or publication; or
· Direct any other person to do any of the foregoing.
We reserve the right to immediately remove your access to our Sites and Products, without refund, if you are found to be violating this intellectual property policy.
5. NO RESALE OF SITE OR PRODUCT CONTENT
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, create derivative works, or exploit, for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of the Sites and/or Products or content or other information or materials of any kind that you do not own without our express prior written consent.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND ADVERTISING ON OUR SITES AND PRODUCTS
We may provide links to other websites or resources, which are not maintained by or related to us. Links to such sites are provided as a service to our users and customers and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with the Company. We have no control over these sites and their content, and makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of the links, goods, services, materials or information contained on any such website. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such links, resources and content, and does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any content, advertising, products, services, or other materials made available on or from these linked websites. You also acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to have been caused by, or in relation to, the use of any content, goods or services offered through these links or any failures and/or disruption to your computer system that results from your use of any such links, or for any intellectual property or other third party claims relating to your posting or using such links.
7. THIRD-PARTIES CONNECTING TO OUR SITES AND PRODUCTS
Company is not responsible for the content or practices of third-party websites that may be linking to our Sites and/or Products and Company and makes no representation or warranty regarding such third parties, their websites, their content, or their goods and services.
8. AFFILIATE LINKS
From time to time, Company may include affiliate links on its Sites and in its Products. This means that if you purchase an item using an affiliate link, the Company may earn a commission. Affiliate links will be highlighted in some manner so as to disclose the affiliate relationship.
9. PUBLICLY SHARED INFORMATION NOT CONFIDENTIAL
You understand that information provided or shared with us directly or indirectly, on our Sites, social media platforms, chat rooms, discussion forums or message boards (whether in the form of emails, text messages, comments, audio calls, video calls, coaching calls, webinars, or otherwise) will be broadly available to other persons, both inside of and/or outside of the Company.
Also, any expressed opinion by another user is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of the Company.
10. YOUR FEEDBACK
With your prior permission, you agree that the Company has the right to use your feedback whether in the form of emails, submissions, surveys, comments, discussions on the Sites and/or Product-related forums, calls, or otherwise, for the purposes of marketing or promoting the Company Sites and/or Products.
11. ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMMISSIONS
Information provided about or in the Sites and/or Products is subject to change. Company makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source, is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Company disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error or incompleteness in the Sites and/or Products.
12. USE OF TESTIMONIALS AND REVIEWS
The Sites and/or Products may reference testimonials, reviews, case studies or other feedback from others about our Sites and/or Products. Although these testimonials are truthful statements, the results obtained by these users and customers are not necessarily typical and are not a guarantee of the types of results you can achieve by following the information in our Sites and/or Products.
13. RESULTS NOT GUARANTEED
The Company may share the successful results of the Company, its users, or customers on the Sites and Products. Such examples are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee, verbally or in writing, regarding your results, future earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any kind. By accessing the Sites and/or Products, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation. We do not guarantees that you will get any results using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in our Sites and/or Products is a promise, warranty or guarantee to you of such results.
14. NO WARRANTIES
The use of the Sites and Products are at your sole risk. The Sites and Products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the Sites and Products. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE SITES AND PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (2) THE SITES AND PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SITES AND PRODUCTS WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF SITES AND PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (5) THAT THE SITES AND PRODUCTS WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR ANY ERRORS IN THE SITES AND PRODUCTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the SITES AND PRODUCTS shall create a warranty not expressly stated in these TERMS OF SERVICE.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, COMPANY WILL not be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including loss of data, revenue, profits, or business opportunities, or personal injury or death), whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, product liability, or otherwise, and even if we’ve been advised of the possibility of damages in advance. Our liability to you or any third parties under any circumstance is limited to the greater of one hundred dollars ($100) or the amount you have paid us in the twelve (12) months before the event giving rise to your claims.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our subsidies, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any and all loss, cost, injury, liability, claims, damages, or demand of any kind, including actual attorney's fees and related costs, made by or arising out of your use of our Sites and/or Products in violation of these Terms of Service and/or your violation of any rights of another or any applicable law, rule or regulation. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms of Service and your use of the Sites and Products.
17. REFUSAL OF SERVICE
We reserve the right to refuse access to the Sites and/or Products to any person or entity, without the obligation to assign a reason for doing so. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Sites and/or Products, without refund, if you violate these Terms of Service or other agreements governing your use of the Sites and/or Products.
18. RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
You and Company agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us by virtue of your use of the Sites and/or Products. Furthermore, no professional client relationship is formed between you and Company by your use of the Sites and/or Products, unless you and the Company enter into a separate written agreement indicating our intention of entering into a professional client relationship with you.
Any notice or other communication to be given will be in writing and given by registered or certified mail return receipt requested to the physical address or email address noted below for the Company or to the last known physical address or email address associated with your account.
20. GOVERNING LAW
The Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia.
21. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If a dispute arises under these Terms of Service, we agree to first try to resolve the dispute with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in Windsor, Nova Scotia. Any costs and fees associated with the mediation, other than attorney fees, will be shared equally by the both of us.
If the dispute is not resolved within thirty (30) calendar days after it is referred to the mediator, it shall be settled exclusively by submitting to binding arbitration in Windsor, Nova Scotia. A party electing arbitration must initiate proceedings by filing an arbitration demand with the American Arbitration Association (AAA). Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction to do so. Costs of arbitration, including attorney fees, will be allocated by the arbitrator.
If any court action is necessary to enforce these Terms of Service, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees, costs, and expenses in addition to any other relief to which the party may be entitled.
22. RECOVERY OF LITIGATION EXPENSES
If any legal action or any arbitration or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of the Terms of Service, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of the Terms of Service, the prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
23. EFFECT OF HEADINGS
The subject headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs of this Terms of Service are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
Company’s waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms of Service shall not be deemed, nor shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by an authorized representative of the Company.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of the Terms of Service is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
These Terms of Service bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms of Service are not assignable, delegable, sub-licensable or otherwise transferable by you. Any transfer, assignment, delegation or sublicense by you is invalid. Company may assign its rights and duties under these Terms of Service to any party at any time without notice to you.
27. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
28. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
We may amend these Terms of Service at any time. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms of Service on the Sites and/or Products. Any use of the Sites or Products by you after means you accept these amendments.
29. HOW TO CONTACT US
You can us with any questions or comments about the Terms of Service at:
Address: 153 Albert Street
Windsor, Nova Scotia, B0N2T0
Unless we state otherwise, this Policy applies when you visit or use the Company website (freelancesalesblueprint.com), social media channels, and related platforms (“Sites”).
By using the Sites, you agree to the terms of this Policy, our Terms of Service (available above) and any other written agreement that governs your use of our Sites or Products. You should not use our Sites or Products if you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in such agreements.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a. Information You Provide Us
Here are some examples of data we collect from information you provide us:
· Customer Account Data: When you purchase or are granted access to one of our Products (such as an online course, templates, etc.), you need to create a Customer Account. When you create your Customer Account, you must provide certain information like your email address and password. We collect data regarding which Products you have access to, how much you paid for those Products or services, the first date you signed into your Customer Account, the number of times you’ve signed into your Customer Account, the date of your last activity in your Customer Account and which lessons you’ve completed. For your security, the Company is unable to view your Customer Account password.
· Payment Data: If you purchase a Company Product or service, we collect certain data about your purchase as necessary to process your request. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our third-party payment processing partners, including your name, credit card number, security code, expiration date, billing address, and zip code. For your security, the Company does not have access to or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.
· Shared Public Content: Our Sites permit you to publicly interact with us and other users, share content, post comments, and ask or answer questions. Such shared content may be publicly viewable by others depending on where it is posted. If such information is shared on a third-party platform, such as a social media site, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and related agreements of that third party.
· Forms and Surveys: We may invite you to complete a form, survey, or otherwise provide feedback, either through our Sites or a third-party platform. If you participate, we will collect and store the data you provide us as part of your participation, such as your name and email address and any other requested feedback. If you submit this information via a third-party platform, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
· Electronic Communications from Company: If you elect to receive email notifications from us, we collect your name and email address so that we can send you email communications about the requested information, Products, and services.
· Customer Support: If you contact us (via email, phone, text, messaging platform, or through our social media channels), we may collect and store your name, email address, telephone number, the content of your message, information about your business and any other data you provide. Some Site transactions may require us to telephone or text the customer. We will not contact you by telephone without your prior consent.
b. Automatically Collected Information through Tracking Technologies
When you visit or access the Sites, including our email communications, we use tracking technologies like cookies, pixels, web beacons, tags, and other tracking technologies to collect information about your engagement, as well as your browsing and purchasing behavior. These tracking technologies include:
· Clickstream Data: Through web site access logs, we collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our Sites. This information is used for internal purposes for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to our users. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third parties for data processing.
· Cookies: A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a website user’s browser from a Web server and is stored on the computer's hard drive. We use non-identifying cookies to provide easier site navigation. Our Sites can still be used if your browser is set to reject cookies. Our cookies do not generate personal data, do not read personal data from your machine and are never tied to anything that could be used to identify you. Information gathered through cookies may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
· Web Beacon Technologies: We may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor our Sites to provide better customer service. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the Sites, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by Company or its data processors. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If you do not want cookie information to be associated with your visits to these pages, you can set your browser to turn off cookies; however, Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
We use these tracking technologies to deliver, measure, and improve our Sites – whether accessed through a browser or a mobile device - in various ways. In particular, these technologies help:
· make our Sites easier to use;
· better tailor our Sites to your interests and needs;
· carry out profiling activities in order to learn more about you;
· offer you tailored advertising based on your behavior on our Sites;
· provide better customer service, and
· compile anonymous, aggregated information that allow us to better understand our customers and visitors.
· You can opt out of Google Analytics. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
· To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
· Further information about deleting and blocking cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
o European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
o Internet Advertising Bureau (US): https://www.iab.com/
2. WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We use collected information in a variety of ways, including to:
· process and fulfill purchases of Products and services and keep you informed about the status of the same;
· communicate about and administer our Products, services, events, online webinars, programs and promotions (such as by sending transactional emails about your purchases and/or Customer Account, promotional materials, newsletters and other marketing communications);
· conduct surveys;
· create, administer and communicate with you about your Customer Account;
· respond to your inquiries, comments, and applications;
· conduct marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
· operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as by administering, enhancing and improving our Products and services; developing new Products and services; managing our communications and customer relationships; and performing accounting and billing activities).
The legal basis for processing your personal information as described above will typically be one of the following:
· Your consent;
· Performance of a contract with you or a relevant party;
· Our legitimate business interests; or
· Compliance with our legal obligations.
3. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
a. Publicly Shared Information
Any information that you voluntarily choose to share in a public area of our Sites (for example, by posting a comment to a blog post or a group forum) will be available to anyone who has access to that content.
b. To Company Employees and Contractors
We may share your personal information within the Company to our employees and contractors in order to deliver our services and Products to you.
c. Third-Party Service Providers
We use third-party service providers to collect and process personal information from or about you on our behalf. Examples include data analysis, marketing and advertising services, email and hosting services, customer services and support, hosting Customer Accounts, processing credit card payments, and collecting customer research or satisfaction surveys. They have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions.
d. Online Advertising Services
We may use third-party advertising services to deliver advertising about our Products and services on our Sites, as well as other websites and applications you use. The ads may be based on information we have collected (as outlined above) and information these advertising providers know about you based on their tracking data. The ads can be based on your recent activity or activity over time and across other sites and services and may be tailored to your interests.
e. Analytic Services
We may use third-party browser and mobile analytics services like Google Analytics® on the Sites. These services use tools to help us analyze your use of the Sites, including information like the third-party website you arrive from, how often you visit, events within the Sites, usage and performance data, and purchasing behavior. We use this data to improve the Sites and provide information, Products and services that may be of interest to you.
f. Law Enforcement, Legal Process and Compliance
We may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or (6) otherwise with your consent.
g. Change of Ownership
We reserve the right to transfer to relevant third-parties any information we have about you in the event of a potential or actual sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation) or other business combination. In such case, we will require the relevant third parties to provide comparable levels of protection as we provide with respect to the information we share.
4. KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
The transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Sites or over email; any transmission is at your own risk.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. Below is an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights by providing details only known to the account holder. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case.
a. Your Choices About the Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Sites
· Marketing Email Communications: You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all marketing email messages from us or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Transactional or Service Email Communications: Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications, Product updates, and billing information), and your Company Products and services are provided to you upon the condition that you receive these communications from us. If you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications from us, you must cancel your Customer Account for Company Products and services. To cancel your Customer Account, you can mark this preference in your Account Settings. You may still receive marketing communications from us even after you cancel your Customer Account unless you also opt-out of our marketing communications, as described above.
· Navigation Information: You may opt out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Site by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature.
· Cookies: To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages referenced above under “Automatically Collected Information through Tracking Technologies.”
b. Accessing, Updating, Transferring and Deleting Your Data
· You can update your personal information as follows:
· You can update your Customer Account information (if applicable) by logging into your Customer Account and updating your settings.
· To update other data, please contact us at email@example.com. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required.
· If you wish to access any personal information we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 30 days for a response. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Please note that we retain certain data where we have a lawful basis to do so, including for mandatory record-keeping and to complete transactions.
· At any time, you may object to the processing of your personal information, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please contact us at email@example.com. You also may have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
6. THIRD-PARTY SITES
The Sites may contain features or links to web sites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Sites. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with information.
7. DATA TRANSFERS
In order for us to provide the Products and services to you, your personal information will be stored and processed in the United States. Where data is shared with third-party data processors, your data will be captured, transferred, stored and processed in accordance with their policies, practices and in compliance with their local regulatory laws.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. OUR POLICY CONCERNING MINORS
Minors should not use the Sites. If we learn that we’ve collected personal data from a minor, we will take reasonable steps to delete it. Parents who believe that the Company may have collected personal information from a minor can submit a request that it be removed by contacting us at email@example.com.
10. CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy, which we may update from time to time. If we modify the Policy, we will make it available here, and indicate the date of the latest revision. Your continued use of the Sites after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US